Soldier Of Fortune || Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Link of our forum & problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

New Link of our forum & problems Empty
PostSubject: New Link of our forum & problems   New Link of our forum & problems I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 8:05 pm

Hello Guys,

Recently we've changed our forum link from www.sof2.net to www.sof2.in and we already been added it by DNS Zone and due to add this by DNS zone maybe some people will get trouble for opening this page for 48 hours, maybe then it will be fixed.. still now i am facing a problem of it like when i am about to open this webpage from chrome it won't open and when i am trying to open it from firefox it'll get open.. and i think it's a temp. problem and it will be fixed.. anyway have fun and if you get any trouble to get access just leave a reply on this post.. thanks and enjoy gaming with us Very Happy

Admin-
Clan SOF2

-BAN
Back to top Go down
http://sof2game.omgforum.net
[SOF2] mArcel*
~ Delta Squad Member ~
~ Delta Squad Member ~
[SOF2] mArcel*

New Link of our forum & problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Link of our forum & problems   New Link of our forum & problems I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:11 pm

thanks man.. Basketball cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.partific.com

New Link of our forum & problems
Page 1 of 1