Soldier Of Fortune || Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Recruitment Process of [SOF2] Clan !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

The Recruitment Process of [SOF2] Clan !! Empty
PostSubject: The Recruitment Process of [SOF2] Clan !!   The Recruitment Process of [SOF2] Clan !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 6:39 pm

We have an easy process to join the clan. All it requires is your patience!

The Process :

We have a waiting period of at-least 1 or 2 weeks before you can wear [SOF2] tags before your name. The waiting time basically starts when your Joining Application has been posted. During these weeks, Our Recruitment Team members will observe you for a number of things which includes monitoring your attitude over our rules. You must be patient and your gaming skills might as well be tested. You would have to wear [SOF] tags before your name during the waiting period before you earn your [SOF2] tags. [SOF] should be colored like this for Sof2 game.

Note : You must also use an Anti-Cheat software recommended by our clan so we know that you're not cheating.

- The clan website is our home so do not consider yourself getting into the clan without visiting it.
- You must also stay active on our website and follow your applications.
- Getting to know other members of the clan is recommended.
- You must also have read the rules and comply with them.
- The Clan Founder and Leaders have the authority to directly give the membership to anyone.

Note : When you earn your [SOF2] tags, access to Clan Only Section + The Squad Sections would be activated for you. Please read the Posted Announcements in the Clan Only Sections.

Regards
Forum Administration.
Back to top Go down
http://sof2game.omgforum.net

The Recruitment Process of [SOF2] Clan !!
Page 1 of 1